- ETPL DMS or EDMS provide the facility to create custom document types and associated metadata. As documents are routed for review and approval, lifecycle provide out of box solution for changing the metadata values such as tag, retention and security policy, file location in system, version creation etc.
- Lifecycle is a required and most important feature of a document / content management solution which enables the business policies for information in the workflow. For the challengers it is fair amount of coding, whereas in ETPL Solution it is just the design. Using the pattern of document types, custom metadata can be shown in different tabs and metadata can be hidden or made viewable to users based on roles.
- The advantage with ETPL Solution is that other competitors requires huge amount of coding, whereas within for us it is just out-of-box configuration. ETPL Solution support metadata validation such as all possible format, array of standards, security policy, retention policy by configuring the metadata rule whiles configuring the data types.
- Data & Metadata validation can happen as early as during the upload level itself where in operator can validate the extracted data or information
- Security features in ETPL Proposed DMS
Files are encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm that uses 256 bit key (the standard recommended by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology)
Every file’s print is stored in the SHA-256 standard using a 256 bit hash which is again a NIST recommendation for cloud storage.
Every file’s access is stored in the Log register along with the times and user details
Ensured by vigorous backup policy
Only authorized privileges are permitted on the client browser for activity rights like read, download, uploaded or delete.