INTELLIGENT CHARACTER RECOGNITION is an handwriting recognition systems that allows fonts and different styles of handwriting to be learned by a computer during processing to improve accuracy and recognition levels
- ICR software has a self-learning systems referred to as neural network which automatically updates the recognition database for new handwriting patterns.
- ICR process generally involved three stage
- Process of capturing the image of the form to be processed by ICR and preparing it to enable ICR engine
- Capturing the information using the ICR engine
- Processing the result to automatically validate the output from the ICR engine